A top-of-the-line cutting board that's great for small spaces, but large enough for any task. Made of gorgeous Acacia hardwood, this Oslo End Grain Square Utility Board is functional and beautiful due to its rich, shimmering colors. Unlike traditionally made boards, end grain construction is less dulling to cutlery because the wood grain direction accommodates cutting instead of resisting it. Wear and tear is minimized on both cutlery and on the board, giving more longevity to all your cutting tools. This multi-functional board serves as a prep station, cutting and serving board to satisfy all your kitchen-needs. Decorative functionality at its finest.
- 12" x 12"
- 1" thickness
- End grain construction with food-grade glue
- Wash in warm soapy water, prop up to air dry
- Oil the board regularly to prevent drying
- To deep clean and deodorize your board or bowl make a paste with coarse salt and lemon juice.
Apply Salt: Sprinkle the cutting board with coarse salt like kosher salt.
Scour the surface: Using a lemon half with the cut side down, scour the surface while squeezing to release lemon juice.
Let sit, then scrape off: Let sit for at least 5 minutes, then scrape away the dirty liquid using a bench scraper or metal spatula.
Rinse: Give the surface a final rinse with a clean sponge. Prop up to dry.
- It is highly unlikely that your board will warp if you avoid submerging it in water and oil it regularly.
- If your board warps, wet the warped side of the board and place a heavy object on top and let gravity do its thing. A glass baking dish that is a similar size as the board works well.
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.