Crafted in Thailand from sustainably harvested acacia wood, this restaurant quality Chef's Board is substantial at 14 inches square x 1.25 inch thick, impressing discerning cooks and professional chefs alike.
Premium end grain Acacia wood is known for its rich colors with beautiful, contrasting patterns and variations from light to dark, acacia wood also has natural antibacterial properties ideal for food prep surfaces.
- 14" x 14"
- 1.25" thick
- End grain construction for heavy duty cutting, gives more longevity to all your cutting tools
- Square board is great for small spaces
- Multi-functional board, serves as a prep station, cutting and serving board
- Made from beautiful, durable, and sustainable acacia wood
- Constructed using food grade glue
- To deep clean and deodorize your board or bowl make a paste with coarse salt and lemon juice.
Apply Salt: Sprinkle the cutting board with coarse salt like kosher salt.
Scour the surface: Using a lemon half with the cut side down, scour the surface while squeezing to release lemon juice.
Let sit, then scrape off: Let sit for at least 5 minutes, then scrape away the dirty liquid using a bench scraper or metal spatula.
Rinse: Give the surface a final rinse with a clean sponge. Prop up to dry.
- It is highly unlikely that your board will warp if you avoid submerging it in water and oil it regularly.
- If your board warps, wet the warped side of the board and place a heavy object on top and let gravity do its thing. A glass baking dish that is a similar size as the board works well.
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.