Skip to content
- Regular oiling will help to maintain the deep luster of the Acacia wood and ensure your Ironwood products last for years to come.
- When your Ironwood cutting board first arrives it will be thirsty, oil your board once a day for the first week to "season" the board.
- Once your board is seasoned, oil it once a month for the first year, and at least once a year for life.
- Our food-grade blend of mineral and citrus oils is great at preventing cracks.
- Don't use an oil that can go bad like olive or canola oil.